Could you use an objective opinion on what you’re going through or someone non-judgmental to listen to you?
Do you think you could benefit from individualized attention?
Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems?
Are you looking for your own therapy for relationship issues?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual counseling could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Individual counseling differs from group or alternative therapy methods, because you are the sole focus of a single therapist who helps you develop and achieve your goals for therapy.
If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately or you are struggling with a problem in your life that feels insurmountable, individual counseling could help you improve your everyday life. Individual counseling helps you with whatever you’re facing by putting a professional therapist on your side.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over again
- You don’t know who you could trust to know about your struggles
- You wish someone could help you understand your feelings
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggles
- You need someone to listen to you
…then individual counseling could be right for you.
Individual counseling is helpful for many, because it’s the best way to get truly customized therapy.